Tuesday 10 June 2014

Epcot Eats

We spent one afternoon at Disneys Epcot park. We found ourselves in the Land Pavillion as we'd just riden Soarin and felt ready for some late lunch. Within the Land Pavillion is Sunshine Seasons quick service kiosks. There are a number of different counters selling alsorts of different foods. This was great as my husband could choose anything he wanted and I could find something to suit myself. I went off to the Grill counter. I asked the server which options were Dairy & Gluten free and she called out the chef to confirm. The only thing I couldnt have was the mashed potato and some buttered vegetables. I chose the grilled chicken with rice and bbq sauce. It was a great sized portion, the chicken was really succulent and it was a really tasty meal. You can also find a display with a small selection of free from snacks in Sunshine Seasons. I noticed they had the boxes of Enjoy Life cookies and brownies. 

I must say compared to theme park meals in the uk and even Disneyland Paris the Disney parks in Orlando serve great value food with generous portions. We didn't feel ripped off like you sometimes do in uk parks. 

Thumbs up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment